Guidlines for Candidates
Candidates may note that resorting to unfair means in the examination as detailed below will, as per examination rules of the national council, entail punishments ranging from cancellation of the paper and withholding of result and also that such action by the candidate will lead to he/she being debarred from taking any examination to be held by the national council for specific period as provided in the examination rules:
- If the candidate has in his/her possession any book, chit of paper or other material connected with the examination.
- If the candidate receives or gives assistance in any form during the course of the examination.
- If the candidate is found writing answers on any material other than the answer book and other stationery provided.
- If the candidate is caught smuggling in or out of the examination hall material such as answer book, question paper or any other paper or is caught tearing any page of the answer book.
- If the candidate is found using abusive or obscene language in the answer book.
- If any candidate is found deputing or deputising for another person during the examination.
- If the candidate is found communicating with the examiner or any other person connected with the examination to influence such person in any manner.
- If the candidate is found contacting any person for personal gains or gratification in the examination.
- Any other misconduct as would go to prove the candidate’s malafide intentions in connection with the examination.
Controller of Examinations
National Ccouncil for Hotel Management
A-34, sector-62, Noida -201 309