A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2018 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2018.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of counselling/admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available upto 30.09.2018.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING LINK
Link - https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018/